What are the Cardio Cocktail™ Ingredients? Cardio Cocktail™ combines l-arginine with super nutrients like: vitamin D, B vitamins, Omega 3, fulvic minerals, and potent antioxidant fruit juices Acai, Mangosteen and Goji to enhance your Cardiovascular health.
Order 2 Only $74.97 with Fast Priority Mail Shipping!
- More Energy
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Supports healthy vision
- Supports healthy sexual performance
- Contains cognitive nutrients that support proper brain function
- Packed with valuable and beneficial antioxidants
- Daily vitamins and minerals Omegas 3’s
- A wealth of nutrition in a single, highly concentrated, liquid dose
Cardio Cocktail is much more than just another health supplement. It is a functional antioxidant beverage. The key ingredient in Cardio Cocktail is l-arginine. L-arginine is considered by many to be one of the most important nutraceuticals ever discovered. Tens of thousands of studies and peer-reviewed articles support the clinical benefits of this amazing ingredient.
The human body uses l-arginine to make nitric oxide (NO). Research indicates nitric oxide has powerful healing properties and has been called the Miracle Molecule. In 1998, a team of American scientists won the Nobel Prize in Medicine for their discovery of the nitric oxide pathway.
Nitric Oxide Promotes Blood Flow
Nitric oxide helps to promote optimal blood flow by relaxing arteries. The Arginine Solution In the field of medicine and health it is one of the revolutions of our time: the discovery that the amino acid L-Arginine may be a “magic bullet” for the cardiovascular system. Now, as the evidence mounts, including research that recently won the Nobel Prize in Medicine, more and more scientists and doctors see the extraordinary health benefits of increasing L-Arginine intake. L-Arginine Improves Vascular Function One mechanism that explains the occurrence of endothelial dysfunction is the presence of elevated blood levels of asymmetric dimethylarginine (ADMA)–an L-arginine analog that inhibits NO formation and thereby can impair vascular function. Supplementation with L-arginine has been shown to restore vascular function and to improve the clinical symptoms of various diseases associated with vascular dysfunction.
Nutritional Facts Serving size: 1 oz serving per container: 32 Calories: 45 Total Fat 0 g Saturated Fat 0 g Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 g Sodium 30 g Total carbohydrate 3 g Dietary fiber 0 g Sugar 3 g Protein 8 g
Cardio Cocktail Ingredients
- L-Arginine 5g
- L-Citrulline 200 mg
- EDTA 200 mg * – Chelation to Clean the Arteries
- Perilla Oil (4:1) 188 mg
- Grape Seed Extract 25 mg
- Vitamin A (palmitate/beta carotene) 1058 IU
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) 1.3 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 1.3 mg
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) 10 mg
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) 4 mg
- Vitamin B6 ( pyridoxine HCI) 10 mg
- Folic Acid 177 mcg
- Vitamin B12 400 mcg
- Biotin 66 mcg
- Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate) 120 mg
- Vitamin – D3 5000 IU 5 Grams
- Potassium (citrate) 18 mg
- Iron 5 mg
- Magnesium (citrate) 75 mg
- Zinc (picolinate) 1.8 mg
- 32 Fluid Oz.